Cookies are small text strings that the Site sends to the user's device, where they are saved for retransmission to the Site during the user's next visit. Cookies may be proprietary (sent directly by Giuseppe Zanotti) or third party. Cookies are useful because they allow the Site to recognise the user's device and allow the user to browse the pages, remembering the user's preferences and improving the user experience. They can also ensure that the advertising displayed online best matches the user and the user's interests.
Cookies can generally be blocked overall, although this will affect Site use. All recent browsers allow users to modify cookie settings. They are generally found in the browser's menu under "Options" or "Preferences". For information on changing cookie settings, see the following links:
For information on managing cookies on other browsers, see the online help files. If this information is not sufficient, see the browser's "Help" menu for more details.
When the user visits the Site, the Company passively collects data through cookies or other technologies like internet tags, web beacons, and browser data collection tools. These data are used primarily for the following purposes:
- to assess, analyse and improve Site activity (technical cookies strictly necessary for Site functions)
- to manage, protect and improve the Site, its functions and systems (technical cookies strictly necessary for Site functions)
- to better understand the preferences of Site visitors
- to identify server problems (technical cookies strictly necessary for Site functions)
- to compile aggregate statistics on Site use and trends
- to help personalise the User experience on the Site
- to advertise on other websites
- to personalise offers and draw the customer's attention to other products and services of interest to him/her
Third party cookies are also used on the Site. The table below lists these third party cookies, their purpose and links to provide your consent to the third parties in question.